Tuesday 4 November 2014

TREND ALERT: Metallics

Now a trend that is coming through this season is metallic colours. And I love a little colour, especially in the winter. So i thought that i would show you some pieces of metallic clothing to refresh your wardrobe! Each item is linked to the brand so you can buy it straight away. 
:)

NEWLOOK

I love Newlook. It has to be one of my favourite brands and the metallic colours in this seasons collection are stunning. 

This top is £22.99 

This skirt is £19.99


BOOHOO

This is my go to brand when I want to refresh my wardrobe without breaking the bank. I love these two items and I think they may be finding their way into my wardrobe very soon...
This Gold quilted skirt is £12.00

This silver sequin biker jacket is £40.00

TOPSHOP

I don't often shop in Topshop but the metallic clothing in this seasons collecting are to die for. Now if only I could afford it...
This Metallic snake blazer is £60.00

This emerald green duffle coat is £150.00



MISS SELFRIDGES

I love this brand! But everything I like, I can't afford *sad face* and these are yet again no different! Aren't they gorgeous though??
This sequin ombre midi skirt is £55.00

This gold sequin body con dress is £99.00

No comments:

Post a Comment