Friday 9 January 2015

Look Fantastic Box January

So I have discovered this fantastic box full of incredible beauty products. The content of the box is worth around £65 however it's being sold for an amazing £15!! 


Here's what in my box this month:



Nuxe Soothing and Rehydrating Fresh Mask: 
I can't wait to try this out I'm a total addicted to face masks!

3" more Life Extending Hair Care Shampoo and Conditioner: 
This would be great if it actually works and I'm really looking using it!

Milton Brown Templetree Body Wash:
This smells incredible. 

Gatineau Collagen Eye Compresses:
This is supposed to rejuvenate your eyes. I'm really hoping it works because I have really bad dark circles.

Philip Kingsly's Daily Damage Defense Spray:
I straighten my hair pretty much everyday so this is going to prove very useful 

My Vitamins Energise Effervescent Tablets:
These look interesting however I'm not so sure wether I will use these but they are still very useful to have.

So that's what's in my box this month 
I hope you enjoyed it and hopefully I'll next months one.

If you want to buy it you can buy it HERE but I would hurry they sell out quickly 

Until next time 
Au Revoir xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment