Monday 5 January 2015

25 Facts about me

1) I love baking.

2) My hero was my nan. She died in 2007.

3) I am definitely a cat person but I do love dogs as well.

4) My favourite girl band are Girls Aloud.

5) I am addicted to diet coke. I can easily get through 5 cans a day.



6) I have been to Disney Land Paris 3 times.

7) The first dress I made was using a blanket on my bed when I was eight.

8) I want to be a fashion designer

9) I also want to open my own department store aimed at teenagers.

10) My fashion weakness are dresses. I think I have nearly 20 in my wardrobe.


11) I remember the little things. I often am the one reminding people of what was said two weeks ago.

12) I have my ears pierced but I never wear earrings.

13) I live with my stepdad and younger brother

14) My mum lives in Cornwall and I only get to see her at Christmas and during the Summer holidays

15) My favourite animal are rabbits.

16) I have worked since I turned 14.

17) My favourite colour is pink.

18) I hate spiders. I once had to sleep on the floor for 3 days because there was a spider by where my head would be on my bunk bed

19) I love shopping in Newlook and H&M

20) My comfort food is cheesy chips.


21) I love drinking sparkling wine or champagne! I'm an expensive date.

22) I use conditioner as shaving cream. It makes my legs smoother. I recommend you try it.

23) I am naturally blonde. But I have dyed my hair Black, Red, Ginger and Bleach Blonde. Currently I am Brunette.

24) I have never broken a bone before. Touch Wood.

25)  Harry Potter is my favourite book ever.






Until later..
Au Revoir xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment