Tuesday 13 January 2015

Golden Globes

So Sunday night was the 72nd Golden Globe Awards and today I wanted to show you my personal best dressed celebrities from the night

Here we go.


 I love Naomi Watts dress. Has spring come early? she certainly brightened up my night. The way she accessorise's really brings this outfit together for me.
Dakota Johnson certainly shone at the Golden Globes this silver sequin dress is to die for.

 In love with Anna Faris's nude embellished dress. I think it really goes well with her hair.
 Amy Adams dress is simple and understated but looks so beautiful. It really shows that the classic design can really make a statement.
 Kate Beckinsales nude dress looks stunning against her skin tone and the embellished bodice adds a spot of glamour along with the plunging neckline.
Anna Kendricks dress looks incredible. I love the red embellishments. For some reason they remind me of strawberries..














Until later..
Au Revoir xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment