Monday 17 August 2015

Barry M Sunset Nails



Hellooo

Got a nail blog post for you today. this is what i think is the ultimate nail varnish of summer 2015. It is the Barry M Sunset Nails. I saw this advertised in look magazine and i decided that i had to buy it. This is a relatively new collection so they only have a limited range of colours. Sunset nails consist of 2 nail varnish (each bought separately for £4.99 each) one nail varnish is the colour and the second nail varnish is the top coat, which when dried is supposed to give off the same effect as gel nail varnish. The colour i picked was a very bright and summery colour. Which looked really nice on my toes and my hands. Perfect for my holiday in france.


I bought shade 520 Peach for the stars and the top coat for my holiday.

During application the colour coat dried very quickly so i didn't have time to smudge (For Once!) Once i added the top coat it dried equally as quickly. When i went to touch part of my nail with a cocktail stick, after 10 minutes of applying the top coat, and the cocktail stick didn't leave a dent in.

Rating Out of 10:
Overall i would rate this nail varnish 7 out of 10. I did find that during the holiday my nails did chip and after a while the varnish could be pulled off. However i am putting this down to the amount of time i spent in the pool and in the sea (which was a lot). Nevertheless the colours in this collection are absolutely stunning and i will definitely be going out to buy some more. I would absolutely recommend it to my friends and my family as well as to you.

Until later 

Sian
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment