Friday 6 November 2015

My Drugstore Make Up Bag..

Hello beautiful people 

Today I want to share with you what is inside my drugstore makeup bag. Inside this bag is what I would usually take away to Cornwall or when I go on holiday.

My Make up bag is from Pauls Boutique. Its large so I can fit more in, I normally put my shampoo, conditioner and shower gel in as well. I bought this bag from Superdrug in August but it is now no longer available.


Firstly onto face products, I would usually have my B. Prepared Primer [£9.99] for my base. For concealer I always bring my collection lasting perfection concealer in shade 1 Fair [£4.19] which I couldn't live without, my MUA Hide and Conceal concealer [£1.00] which I normally use to highlight. Onto foundation and I always take L'oreal Paris Infallible Matte Foundation in shade 11 Vanilla [£7.99] it gives amazing coverage. 


Moving on to Eyes, for primer I use B. Fixed eye shadow primer [£8.99](which I did review in August you can see it HERE). Moving on to eye shadow palettes I usually take both my Revolution palettes which are called Redemption Palette Iconic 2 [£4.00] and Redemption Palette Essential Day to Night [£4.00]. For eyeliner I usually have my L'oreal Paris Superliner Blackbuster eyeliner [£6.99] which I have used for years and years (not the same one obviously)and I don't actually know how I would cope without it. Finally on to Mascara and the mascara I normally use is the Collection Supersize Mascara in Shade Ultra Black [£2.99]. 


Next onto the lips, my main must have for my make up bag is Vaseline [£1.99]. For lipstick I take two different colours. The first one is Rimmel London Apocalips in shade...... [£6.49] and the second one is L'oreal Paris Colour Riche in shade Rosewood Beige- Julianne's Nude [£6.99]


So that is whats in my drugstore makeup bag. Whats in yours??

Until Next Time 
Sian xoxo


Follow me on;
Instagram: @sianyreece17
Twitter: @fashionale_blog
Snapchat: sianyoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment