Monday 10 August 2015

B. Eyeshadow Primer

hello beautiful people

today i have a make up first impressions for you. 


Recently i have stated wearing a lot more eyeshadow as a result i have been finding that when i finish work at 5:30pm my eyeshadow has either completely gone or it has faded. To try and solve the problem i have decided to try out the B. Eyeshadow Primer. I have only tried one B. product before. 

I applied the primer at 8:30am in the morning before work. I found that the primer isn't too heavy and very easy to apply

At about 1:00pm (4 and half hours after aplication) i had time to check in the mirror and have look at how the eyeshadow was getting on and i was very surprised to see that my eyeshadow barely faded.

On the day that i trialled out this primer i went on holiday so i didn't have time to check out my eyeshadow until i went to bed at 10:15pm. i found that the eyeshadow had faded in the crease of my eye but on the rest of the lid it was still going strong.

Rating out of 10:
Overall i would rate this primer 8 out of 10. I think it works very well and the only way it could improve is if the eyeshadow had stayed on in the crease of my eye. But regardless it is really good and it will definitely become part of my daily make up routine.

Because i liked this primer so much i went out and bought the B. Makeup Primer. Im going to trial that out and maybe share my first impressions with you again

until later

Sian xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment