Tuesday 9 December 2014

Favourite Beauty Products

Every girl has those beauty products that they use and I'm no exception.
Here are a few of my favourites 

Mac Pro Longwear
I bought this at the Mac store on the Champs-Élysées in Paris earlier this year. I love it! I wear it almost every day.

 

L'oreal Blackbuster Eyeliner
I started using this nearly 3 years ago after seeing it advertised in a magazine. It's so easy to use and you get much better results compared to a eyeliner pencil.

Neals Yard Bee Lovely Hand Cream 
This is a new product to me but since having it my hands have really improved. It smells like Quality Street and is 76% orgainic.

Elnett Satin Hairspray- Supreme Hold
I've used Elnett hairspray for as long as I can remember. I always keep a travel sized tin in my bag incase of hair emergencies.

So there you go my favourite beauty products.

Until next time...
Au Revior xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment