Friday 12 December 2014

What I bought today

Today I spent 9 hours shopping along with my neighbour at West Quay in Southampton. Now I'm sat in bed recovering, I wanted to show what I bought today. I was very well behaved and only spent a grand total of £7.45!! Last of the big spenders I am. 
This is what I bought

Smokey Eye Brush - £2.99 H&M
Every year around christmas I like to get new make up brushes and get rid of the old. I have desperately trying to find an eyeshadow brush that won't break after 2 weeks. (Fingers Crossed!)

B. Pure Micellar Water - £2.47 Superdrug
This water cleanses, tones and refreshes your skin. I'm constantly waking up and finding spots so hopefully this will help improve my skin

Facial Buffing Sponge - £1.99 Superdrug
This was an impulse buy. But recently I have started to exfoliate a lot more but I find that I don't get the effect I want from a normal flannel. 

There you go thats what I bought today. Sorry its not more exciting but its Christmas soon there will be a lot more to share with you.

Until later..
Au Revoir xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment