Thursday 26 March 2015

Outfit Inspiration

We all have those outfits that we love but do not own, the ones that inspire our everyday or style. Today I want to share 5 outfits that inspire my wardrobe.

1)
I love this outfit mainly because its polka dots and i am a MASSIVE fan of polkadots. I also love the elegant nature of the dress and i think that the muted pink heels completes the entire outfit.



2)
I think cream and mint really go well together! The gold necklace makes a statement and makes this outfit super stylish.

3)
I love the feminine look created in this outfit. The pink pleated skirt works really well with the white jumper. It protects modesty and still looks very stylish.

4)
The versatility of this outfit makes transitioning from day to night really easy. The monochrome colour scheme makes this outfit really stand out for me.

5)




I think this outfit speaks for itself. Its so stunning and stylish. I want it! But I have looked around and I cant find anything as good as this. So for now this is still an inspiration instead of a reality.


There you are. Thats my 5 outfit inspirations. What are yours??

Speak to you later

Love S xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment