Wednesday 15 April 2015

Best Buy of 2015! ...So Far!


So we are a third of the way through this year and today I am going to share with you my best, and favourite, purchase of this year! SO FAR!

Whenever I wear these everyone seems to really like them and ask where I got them from. 

I originally bought these for travelling to South Africa in. And guys. THEY ARE SO COMFY! They are so soft and it feels like you are wearing pyjamas. I also think that they are really flattering.


They are from Newlook and they are £17.99

Top £17.99 - Newlook
Shoes £6.00 - Primark

I've started wearing them with a white blouse/top for day to day wear. 

But by adding black heels, blazer and clutch bag you instantly have a stylish evening outfit that's comfortable enough to last the the whole night! 

Top £17.99 -Newlook
Blazer £17.00 - Primark
Clutch £? - Internationale (old)
Heels £? - Ebay (old)
Comment below if you liked this post!

Until later..
Love
S xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment