Wednesday 8 April 2015

Work Emergency Kit

Heyy

Today Im going to share with you a few essentials I keep in my locker at work.

So in my locker at work I like to keep a little box for emergencies. the box I use is from my monthly Birchbox. (<-- if you want to try it out click this link)

In this box I keep:

1) Lip Balm- i sometimes forget to put my lip balm in my bag before I go to work in the morning. This way I'm always covered



2) Wet Wipes- I always like to keep a pack close, just in case I feel my make up is too heavy of if theres dirt on my shoes before work.

3) Ibuprofen- We all get ill. But i for one hate missing work because of it (however I don't mind missing college for it). So unless I'm in hospital, I wont miss work. So have pain relief near by really is a must for me.

4) Pads and Sanitary bags- We all get caught out when we least expect it. And paying a pound for one is a lot when you can get a pack of 16 for the same price. So I keep a couple in my locker just in case.

5) 15 denier tights- In the summer I have to wear skin colour tights. I find that they break really easily. So I keep a spare pair just in case.

With Love
S xox

No comments:

Post a Comment