Tuesday 5 January 2016

Model Co Lipstick

Hello Beautiful People

I've got a lipstick review/first impressions for you today! The lipstick I'm talking is from Model Co. It is one of Model Co's party proof lipsticks and I have it in the shade Smitten. I got this lipstick in my December Birchbox and it's a full sized sample :) On the models co website they sell lipsticks individually from about £12-£17. 

I wore it at my New Years Eve party last week and wow! Wow! WOWW! It was really easy to apply and it felt really creamy! I struggle so much with lipsticks because they usually feel really dry on my lips but this was the complete opposite! 

Another thing I noticed about the lipstick is that it did actually stay on my lips! I applied it at 7 pm and I didn't have to reapply again till 12:30 am and when the party finished at 4am it was still on my lips if slightly faded! Also I found that it didn't leave a red lip print on the glasses I was drinking from which was amazing bonus. 

Overall I've completely fallen in love with this lipstick and I can't wait to buy more of their lipsticks and to try some of their over products! But I never would of found out about them if it wasn't for Birchbox

Are there any other lipsticks you would recommend??

With Love
Sian xoxo

Twitter: @sianyoxo
Instagram: @sianyreece17
Bloglovin: Sian Walker


No comments:

Post a Comment