Wednesday 11 February 2015

Colour Chrome



For those who haven't seen Models Own has just released a new collection of nail varnishes called colour chrome. Which are metallic shades in 10 different colours. And on payday I bought 4 of these nail varnishes to try out at home.

Chrome Blue
I love this shade of blue. It's actually the same shade of blue I would love my dream car to be 

Chrome Silver
Silver is one of those basic colours I think should be in everyone nail varnish collection! It can add instant glam to any outfit. This shade of silver has definitely been added to my favourites list.

Chrome Pink
I was nervous when buying this shade that it would look too much like a barbie colour. But it's a lot paler than I had imagined but it looks really good.

Chrome Mauve
I am in love with this colour! I literally find myself stop and stare at it for 10 minutes. It's so pretty and I'm so obsessed with purple at the moment! This is the best nail varnish that I have bought.

So there is my review on my 4 colour chrome nail varnishes!

You can buy them here: http://www.modelsownit.com/products/nails/colour-chrome-collection.html

If you buy from the website they come in super cute packaging too!

Comment below your favourite shades

With love
S xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment