Wednesday 4 February 2015

January Favourites




1) Apocalips- shade 307 meteroric matte
I love this lipgloss it's incredible! I don't normally wear lipgloss or lipstick but honestly I wear this one nearly every day. 

2) Rimmel London Nail Varnish- Rita Oras collection- shade 873 Breakfast in bed
I own far too many nail varnishes but this one is by far my favourite. It's in a mint blue colour and it dries in 60 seconds which is always an added bonus!

3) Frizease Serum by John Freida
This is a new addition to my hair care routine. I love it. Using it once a week hassle such a difference to my hair! 

4) Sleek Big Fat Lash Mascara
This is my new favourite mascara! Usually I struggle with mascara as it makes my eyes really itchy and I end up rubbing it off, giving me panda eyes. 😂 But this mascara doesnt affect me at all and my lashes look incredible too!

5) Fast Drying Spray
I honestly have no idea why I'm just discovering this! It cost me 99p from Primark. You spray it on your nails once painting them and it helps your nails to dry faster. Best thing I have bought all month! 


So theres my January Favourites hope you enjoyed them!

Until next time
Love 
S xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment