Wednesday 18 February 2015

February Birchbox






Helloooo

so last month i received Look Fantastic's beauty box. This month i decided to purchase Birch box February box.

Here is what was in this months box:




1) Models Own Nail Varnish- Sardonyx

Firstly in the box was a full sized sample of Models Own nail varnish in the shade Sardonyx. I already had this shade from a while ago but its always good to have more. I really do love this colour.

2) Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum

This was an interesting product your supposed to put it on before you moisturise. A full sized bottle will set you back £45. This really worked very well and i am considering investing in a full sized sample.

3) The Balm Cosmetics Cindy-Lou Manizer

This is an eyeshadow, highlighter and Shimmer. It is a gold pink shade and actually looks really beautiful on.

4) London Butterflies Bath Salt Scrub

This bath salt scrub smells really lovely but when i used it i thought that it made my skin feel really greasy.
5) The Chia Co. Oats -Mixed Berry

I haven't tried this yet but it does sound really good and I'm looking forward to trying it.

6) Agave Oil Treatment

I haven't used this yet. I tend to avoid using hair oils because it makes my hair really greasy but if i do use it i'll let you know how it goes.

so thats this months beauty box and hopefully i'll do it again next month

until later
S xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment