Saturday 12 September 2015

Battle of the Brands - EYESHADOW PRIMERS


HELLO AGAIN,

Today I want to do a make up review of 3 different eyeshadow primers. Eyeshadow primers are a big part of my make up routine. I tend to put on eyeshadow on everyday and, like I have said in past posts, I find that without a primer my eyeshadow tends to fade really quickly and ends up looking terrible. So finding the right eyeshadow primer is a big must for me. So here is my reviews of the eyeshadow primers I own. I'm going list them in order of my least favourite to my most favourite last.

Eye Shadow Primer 1-
Brand: Catrice Cosmetics
Product: Prime and Fine Eyeshadow Base
Size: 5ml
Price: £4.90

I wasn't impressed with this primer. I found that the eyeshadow faded very quickly and wasn't as long lasting as the other two. Also applying this primer was harder as it had a wand to apply instead of applying by fingers.


Eye Shadow Primer 2-
Brand: B.
Product: Long-wear Eyeshadow Primer
Size: 15ml
Price: £8.99

 I think it works very well and the only way it could improve is if the eyeshadow had stayed on in the crease of my eye. But regardless it is really good and it will definitely become part of my daily make up routine. 



Eye Shadow Primer 3-
Brand: Kiko
Product: Eye Base Primer
Size: 10ml
Price: £6.90

This is by far my favourite primer. When you put eyeshadow on top it doesn't move. I even had a nap with this primer on and eye shadow on and when I woke up it hadn't moved. I couldn't recommend this primer highly enough!

Until later
Sian xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment