Tuesday 29 September 2015

Whats in my bag?



Hello beautiful people ❤

I'm one of those people who can't leave the house without my bag. Even if it's going down the pub for an hour or to the shops, I have to take my bag! 

1) My purse is from primark. I'm not a big fan of the purse but I can't seem to find a purse that I like 

2) I'm obsessed with my planner at the moment and I'm planning a blog post later on about it! It's from personal-planner.com

3) The notebook is for drafting all my blog posts. 

4) I'm still a student so I keep my pencil case in my bag at all time so I don't have to remember to put it in when I have college.

5) I still keep my sunglasses in my because we're at the stage that although it's cold it's still sunny these were a £1 from Primark.

6) My college lanyard is something else I always keep in my bag otherwise i will forget to bring it.

7) Clear cosmetic bag. I keep all my beauty essentials in this bag so that its easy to get too. 

8) My house keys

9) I have an iPhone and I'm constantly having to charge it so I bought myself a battery pack for £6 from Primark 



In my cosmetic bag I have:
1) Sephora mango hand cream
2) Jimmy Choo perfume 
3) Mini hair brush 
4) Vaseline Queen Bee lip balm 
5) A compact mirror 
6) Hair ties
7) Nail File
8) Lipstick 








What do you keep in your bag? Comment below 
  Love Sian xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment